Welcome to the Emancipation Support Committee of Trinidad and Tobago
Visit our Programme Areas
- Kwame Ture Memorial Lecture Series launches with Dismantling Colonial Legacy. June 19, 2017 - In 2017 as the Emancipation Support Committee of Trinidad & Tobago commemorates its 25th anniversary,...
- Statement re Assault of Fr. Clyde Harvey June 16, 2017 - Click here to download the Statement in PDF.
- African Beauty shines from Under the Trees June 13, 2017 - From natural hair styles to inspirational ethnic jewellery to the prints, cut and colours of...
- Launch of the Kwame Ture Memorial Lecture Series June 12, 2017 - Save your seat here: https://goo.gl/forms/HSvpGUwFzLrCue4C2
- Wayne ‘Lion’ Osuna to Receive Keeper of the Tradition Award at 2017 Yoruba Village Drum Festival June 7, 2017 - On Saturday 10th June, from 2.00 – 8.00 p.m. the Yoruba Village Square (corner of...
- Striving for high standards of performance/ for excellence
- Reflection of the ideology of the Emancipation Support Committee in all that we do
- Commitment to continuous self development
- Pursuit of the goals and objectives of the Emancipation Support Committee without deliberate hostility, offence or antagonism to others
- Commitment to long term growth and development
- Working to build capacity within our constituency. Collaboration within the Pan African framework
- Cooperation/collaboration with others at national, regional and international levels based on hared interests and mutual respect
- Partnership for effective operation
- Decision making by consensus